Vai al contenuto

Cortinarius sp.

Messaggi raccomandati

Beautifully colored cortinarius, that grew in a deciduous forest:

(Cortinarius splendidamente colorate, che è cresciuto in un bosco di latifoglie)

68443859c0ca.jpg

9323db95cd1e.jpg

8bae0ab0f81e.jpg

c3bd6d52e739.jpg

f6f25ded2371.jpg

2a6251b0f1bb.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao Olga, ti rispondo in italiano perchè con l' inglese non ho molta dimestichezza;

habitus e habitat da Cortinarius ionochlorus secondo me.

ciao

girolle

Thank you, Girolle. I looks at the description and pictures of Cortinarius ionochlorus in the internet. I think, it can be my mushroom, thank you very much!

(Grazie, girolle! Mi guarda la descrizione e le immagini di ionochlorus Cortinarius in internet. Credo, può essere il mio fungo)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I'm absolutely a "not-expert" about Cortinarius, but reading books and watching Web's pictures it seems really Cortinarius ionochlorus.

This mushroom is described with tipically greenish cap, yellowish stem, and violet gills...and i see all these features in the subject represented in your pictures.

Anyway is better to wait the experts opinion... :friends: :clapping:

:clapping:

Fabio

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

scusa l'italiano, ma altrimenti la farei troppo lunga ......e piena di errori

dal cappello sembra di più il Cortinarius atrovirens, invece le lamelle sono quelle dello ionochlorus.

l'habitat del primo sono i boschi di conifere, mentre il secondo prospera nelle latifoglie.

entrambi hanno un forte odore di pepe, ma è l'habitat oltre le caratteristiche delle

lamelle a fare la differenza. Scelgo il secondo ma non con certezza

mario

i try

(excuse the Italian, but otherwise I would do ...... too long and full of errors

hat seems more the Cortinarius atrovirens, but the slats are those of ionochlorus.

first are the habitat of coniferous forests, while the latter thrives in hardwoods.

Both have a strong smell of pepper, but it is the habitat beyond the characteristics of

strip to make a difference. I choose the second but not with certainty)

mario

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

scusa l'italiano, ma altrimenti la farei troppo lunga ......e piena di errori

dal cappello sembra di più il Cortinarius atrovirens, invece le lamelle sono quelle dello ionochlorus.

l'habitat del primo sono i boschi di conifere, mentre il secondo prospera nelle latifoglie.

entrambi hanno un forte odore di pepe, ma è l'habitat oltre le caratteristiche delle

lamelle a fare la differenza. Scelgo il secondo ma non con certezza

mario

i try

(excuse the Italian, but otherwise I would do ...... too long and full of errors

hat seems more the Cortinarius atrovirens, but the slats are those of ionochlorus.

first are the habitat of coniferous forests, while the latter thrives in hardwoods.

Both have a strong smell of pepper, but it is the habitat beyond the characteristics of

strip to make a difference. I choose the second but not with certainty)

mario

Thank you, Mario. Yes, we speak about hardwoods - holm oak (Quercus ilex), that grows in the large part of our hardwood forests. I have read several articles and descriptions about Cortinarius sp. yesterday and I think, this really can be Cortinarius ionochlorus

(Grazie, Mario. Sì, parliamo di latifoglie - leccio (Quercus ilex), che cresce in gran parte delle nostre foreste di latifoglie. Ho letto diversi articoli e descrizioni su Cortinarius sp. ieri e credo che, davvero può essere Cortinarius ionochlorus )

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 settimane dopo...
Ciao Olga,

dimenticavo che per molti Autori Cortinarius ionochlorus e Cortinarius atrovirens, nonostante l'habitus e l'habitat diversi sono sinonimi.

Scoiattolo

Indid this is Cortinarius atrovirens ssp. ionochlorus.

The conspecificity was found examinng the DNAs. The combination was published by Vizzini and myself.

Gaspy

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti