Vai al contenuto

Some tricholomas

Messaggi raccomandati

I beg your excuse for some mess in the photos, I am going to post here, as I collected them from several different people, that met and photographed these mushrooms in the forest.

These tricholomas are still not described in local books of Israel mushrooms and I cannot even tell, how many species are here. Two at least. Here are the pictures of first one:

These fungi grow on the mountain slopes under the oaks. The caps have about 10-12 sm in diameter, one of the people, who found these mushrooms, told, they were even much bigger.

The base of the mushroom divides to fibers, when it is picked out of the soil, and gets pinkish.

The smell is not very strong and not unpleasant.

These are the mushrooms, that I picked and pictured myself:

(Le chiedo scusa per qualche pasticcio nelle foto, vado a postare qui, come ho raccolte in diverse persone, che ha incontrato e fotografato questi funghi nel bosco.

Questi tricholomas non sono ancora descritte nei libri locali di funghi Israele e non riesco nemmeno a dire, come molte specie sono qui. Almeno due. Qui ci sono le foto di prima:

These funghi crescono sulle pendici del monte sotto le querce. I tappi sono circa 10-12 sm di diametro, una delle persone, che hanno trovato questi funghi, ha detto, erano anche molto più grandi.

La base del fungo divide alle fibre, quando viene prelevato dal terreno, e si rosato.

L'odore non è molto forte e non sgradevole.

Questi sono i funghi, che ho scelto e raffigurato)

cc4db58a062a.jpg

15d52bc2a8a5.jpg

52341399bf0b.jpg

f3c25238d17e.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

whaiting the experts

i believe that are Tricolomas of Morette's family

that contains T. terreum and other in order of intresting

probably the first is a T.squarrulosum

the other i don't know

but the family is the same

the trees in question watching the pics

is a Quercus ilex and i love it too much

bye

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

whaiting the experts

i believe that are Tricolomas of Morette's family

that contains T. terreum and other in order of intresting

probably the first is a T.squarrulosum

the other i don't know

but the family is the same

the trees in question watching the pics

is a Quercus ilex and i love it too much

bye

Thank you, Peppe.

Yes, my guess was, that it could be one of the following:

Tricholoma orirubens Quél.

Tricholoma basirubens

Tricholoma atrosquamosum (Chevall.) Sacc

and someone even told me, that it could be a local variation of Tricholoma Saponaceum. :friends:

And this is not the end - there is one more set of photos of one more very similar to these ones tricholoma... :bye1: :santa2:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

One more Tricholoma of the same kind, I guess.

It grows under the same oak trees (Quercus ilex, Peppe said), it is a bit smaller (up to 10 sm in cap) and has a lot of dark scales on it's stem.

It smells a bit spicy, pepper-like. When I put these mushrooms on the table at home, I saw, that at the place of a cut to three of them some bluish spots appeared.

And when I decided to put the mushrooms into boiling water (as I usually do with any wild mushrooms before cooking them), their flesh turned to dark-brown.

(Uno più Tricholoma dello stesso tipo, credo.

Cresce sotto gli stessi alberi di quercia (Quercus ilex, Peppe ha detto), è un po 'più piccoli (fino a 10 sm di diametro) e ha un sacco di scale scure su di essa derivano.

Odora un po 'piccante, pepe-like. Quando ho messo i funghi sul tavolo a casa, ho visto, che al posto di un taglio a tre di loro alcune macchie bluastre apparso.

E quando ho deciso di mettere i funghi in acqua bollente (come faccio sempre con qualsiasi funghi prima di cuocerle), la loro carne è diventato marrone scuro.)

9accb337226e.jpg

1fcb086e1c6f.jpg

6136216ec9f5.jpg

331d27ac6661.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Olga

It seems to me that the the first photos represent the typical Tricholoma basirubens which has the base of the stem red coloured while the the cuticle of the cap is dark grey paler at the margin covered in black cottony scales.

The gills in the picture are white and turn pinkish at maturity.

I beg your excuse for some mess in the photos, I am going to post here, as I collected them from several different people, that met and photographed these mushrooms in the forest.

These tricholomas are still not described in local books of Israel mushrooms and I cannot even tell, how many species are here. Two at least. Here are the pictures of first one:

These fungi grow on the mountain slopes under the oaks. The caps have about 10-12 sm in diameter, one of the people, who found these mushrooms, told, they were even much bigger.

The base of the mushroom divides to fibers, when it is picked out of the soil, and gets pinkish.

(Le chiedo scusa per qualche pasticcio nelle foto, vado a postare qui, come ho raccolte in diverse persone, che ha incontrato e fotografato questi funghi nel bosco.

Questi tricholomas non sono ancora descritte nei libri locali di funghi Israele e non riesco nemmeno a dire, come molte specie sono qui. Almeno due. Qui ci sono le foto di prima:

These funghi crescono sulle pendici del monte sotto le querce. I tappi sono circa 10-12 sm di diametro, una delle persone, che hanno trovato questi funghi, ha detto, erano anche molto più grandi.

La base del fungo divide alle fibre, quando viene prelevato dal terreno, e si rosato.

cc4db58a062a.jpg

15d52bc2a8a5.jpg

52341399bf0b.jpg

f3c25238d17e.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Olga

It seems to me that the the first photos represent the typical Tricholoma basirubens which has the base of the stem red coloured while the the cuticle of the cap is dark grey paler at the margin covered in black cottony scales.

The gills in the picture are white and turn pinkish at maturity.

Thank you, Peter. Yes, I definitely thought of this option.

Is it right, that T. Basirubens - could be the variation of T. Orirubens, which is also supposed to have some pink color, when it is cut?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

These are mushrooms (I think, of the same or similar species), that other people picked:

347b283e516b.jpg

733609f6ce7b.jpg

88d73abf1497.jpg

4c8ca165ee33.jpg

Olga

looking at the mushrooms here pictured I think that the species are different: one has the stem white and the other greyish densely covered with blackish scales.

If the mushroom has a cap grey or pale clay covered with scales black, a stem as previously defined, a flesh greysh with a taste mealy with a aromatic or peppery smell, the gills white or grey with black dotted edge then we can say that the mushroom could be a Tricholoma atrosquamosum.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

If the mushroom has a cap grey or pale clay covered with scales black, a stem as previously defined, a flesh greysh with a taste mealy with a aromatic or peppery smell, the gills white or grey with black dotted edge then we can say that the mushroom could be a Tricholoma atrosquamosum.

Yes, this is exactly the description of the next set of pictures, that I posted below this! Just there are these blue spots on the stem, that appeared, after the mushrooms were cut.

I checked in the internet about Tricholoma Atrosquamosum and found out, that there is also a variation of it : Tricholoma atrosquamosum var. squarrulosum (Bres.) , which also has peppery smell and scales on its stem. Is there a big difference between them at all?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Olga

in any case for the determination purposes it useful to leave uncutted the stems of the mushrooms.

Best regards.

Piero

Of course, you are right. After that I found (and cut) these mushrooms the first time, and could not find out in books and internet, what exactly they were, I decided to return to the forest, to find them again and to picture their stems without cutting. But it turned out, that the mushrooms, that I found the second time - were very similar, but of another species! :friends:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite paolo_68

Olga I'm not an expert ...

So just a question ....

It's very interesting ... oaks ....

so in autumn and maybe spring in that habitat You find boletus??

I hope aereus ... my favourite!!!!!! :friends:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

cc4db58a062a.jpg

15d52bc2a8a5.jpg

52341399bf0b.jpg

f3c25238d17e.jpg

+Scusami Olga non conosco bene l 'inglese, così Ti rispondo in italiano per le determinazioni di Tricholoma basirubens-squarrulosum sarei anche d'accordo, ma come da Te menzionato i primi due mi sembrerebbero più due Tricholoma saponaceum ( Fries ) Kummer sempre ammesso che la cuticola del cappello sia liscia e non feltrata, anche perchè saponaceum allo strofinio o alla frattura sul fondo del gambo arrossa Ti allego alcune foto ciao

Daniele

post-368-1261604624.jpg

Modificato da samurai
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

+Scusami Olga non conosco bene l 'inglese, così Ti rispondo in italiano per le determinazioni di Tricholoma basirubens-squarrulosum sarei anche d'accordo, ma come da Te menzionato i primi due mi sembrerebbero più due Tricholoma saponaceum ( Fries ) Kummer sempre ammesso che la cuticola del cappello sia liscia e non feltrata, anche perchè saponaceum allo strofinio o alla frattura sul fondo del gambo arrossa Ti allego alcune foto ciao

Daniele

post-368-1261605000_thumb.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Daniele

Ciao Daniele

nelle foto di Olga mi sembra di vedere solo funghi con una cuticola provvista di squame grigie-nerastre. Anche i primi 2 hanno squame grigie-nerastre su base biancastra.

Ciao.

Piero

X Olga

my friend Daniele is saying that, while agreing with the determination of the Tricholoma basirubens and Tricholoma squarrulosum, he think that the first two your photos are representing an other species of Tricholoma or Tricholoma saponaceum.

In my answer to Daniele I said that I did not see a smooth cuticle typical of the Tricoloma saponaceum.

Hi Piero

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti