Vai al contenuto

Entoloma undatum?...

Messaggi raccomandati

If you don't mind, I continue to post pictures of some Israeli mushrooms, that I do not know to identify.

This one grows in groups in mixed forest (pines + oaks), cap 3-8 sm, the flesh is gray and flexible a little, like rubber. The edges of the cap are curled up in grown mushrooms. Often there are concentric circles on the cap of the mushroom.

(Se non ti dispiace, io continuo a pubblicare le immagini di alcuni funghi israeliani, che non so identificare.

Questo si cresce in gruppi in bosco misto (pini + querce), tappo 3-8 sm, la polpa è di colore grigio e flessibile, un po ', come la gomma. I bordi sono rannicchiato funghi in grandi. Spesso ci sono cerchi concentrici sul tappo del fungo..)

0fa31f5275ce.jpg

927f5457b97d.jpg

6feb0e7605bb.jpg

9fbb01f98ced.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello Olga,

in my opinion it might be Rhodocybe sp.

:santa2:

girolle

Thank you, girolle. I searched for rhodocybe species, like you said, and found something like this - Rhodocybe Mundula

Although I'm still not sure, this is not Entoloma. It is written in the description of Rhodocybe Mundula, that Rhodocybes and Entoloma are closely related and can be distinguished by the form of their spores. And I do not know, how to check spores, unfortunately.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ok direi che si tratta di Entoloma undatum. il colore il portamento la crescita e le decorazioni del cappello portano a lui.

Ciao

Thank you. I'll try to find more information and photos about this mushroom species!

(Grazie. Cercherò di trovare ulteriori informazioni e foto su questa specie di funghi!)

Modificato da Olga
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao Olga,

io ci vedo Rhodocybe mundula "dovresti assaggiare la carne dovrebbe essere molto amara".

Scoiattolo

Ciao, Scoiattolo,

I did not taste this mushroom, but one of our forum-guys did. He says, the mushroom is not bitter at all, it was actually tasty for him.

(Non mi gusto questo fungo, ma uno dei nostri forum ragazzi hanno fatto. Egli dice, il fungo non è amaro, in realtà è stato gustoso per lui.)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti